With sport luxe having dominated the SS14 runways, gym bunnies can rejoice as events this week confirm that the trend shows no sign of abating any time soon. Hot on the heels of the release of Nike's Autumn / Winter campaign starring model of the moment (and classically trained ballerina) Karlie Kloss, this week also saw the launch of luxury fashion portal Net-A-Porter's new luxe activewear collection, "Net-A-Sporter".
Marrying high performance functionality with runway worthy style, the new collection stocks boutique brands including including Live The Process, Ballet Beautiful, Bodyism and Lucas Hugh. In addition to general athletic wear the site also has specialised pieces for activities from equestrian to yoga to skiing. Check out the trailer for the collection, as well as our edit of our favourite pieces below.
So if you're still heading down the gym in old trackies and a baggy t-shirt, you need to upgrade your workout wardrobe this weekend!
- Live the Process, Floral-print stretch-jersey leotard, £150
- Ballet Beautiful, Satin ballet slippers, £10.4gs, £95
- Bodyism, I am Shiny Leggings, £90
- Mikoh, Osaka cutout swimsuit, £210
- Lucas Hugh, Halo Long Sleeve Sweatshirt, £295
- Live the Process, Floral-print stretch-jersey leggings, £100
- Zimmerman, Filigree double-layered halterneck bikini, £200
- Live the Process, Panelled stretch-jersey leggings, £115 and sports bra, £70
- Nike, Roshe Run mesh sneakers, £70